Surrogacy is a method or agreement whereby a woman agrees to carry a pregnancy for another person or persons, who will become the newborn child's parent(s) after birth.
Infertility can be treated : Surrogacy is a choice sometimes
We can help you to become parent . Your dream can come true. Advanced Technology and Expert Embryology gives High Success Rate .
You are ..... Here
You've got information.
You've had the discussion with your partner.
Finally, you've made the decision.
You're going for surrogacy treatment !
You're about to take on one the greatest adventures of your life.
You are at the right place.
We are there to help you through the journey to completion of the treatment.
Intended parents may seek a surrogacy arrangement when pregnancy is medically impossible, pregnancy risks present an unacceptable danger to the mother's health.
Best Surrogacy Center in India
We Provide finest care in field of reproductive medicine.
IVF / ICSI / IUI / Surrogacy.
CALL US FOR SURROGACY TREATMENT
What are the types of Surrogacy?
Gestational surrogacy : an embryo created by in vitro fertilization (IVF) technology is implanted in a surrogate, sometimes called a gestational carrier.
Traditional surrogacy involves natural or artificial insemination of a surrogate.
Click on the pic To View Infographics
Which type of surrogacy is common ?
Gestational surrogacy is more common than traditional surrogacy and is considered less legally complex.
Gestational surrogacy Types :
Gestational surrogacy may take a number of forms, but in each form the resulting child is genetically unrelated to the surrogate:
- the embryo is created using the intended father's sperm and the intended mother's eggs. The resulting child is genetically related to both intended parents.
- the embryo is created using the intended father's sperm and a donor egg where the donor is not the surrogate. The resulting child is genetically related to the intended father.
- the embryo is created using the intended mother's egg and donor sperm. The resulting child is genetically related to the intended mother.
- a donor embryo is implanted in a surrogate. Such an embryo may be available when others undergoing IVF have embryos left over, which they donate to others. The resulting child is genetically unrelated to the intended parent(s).
Who is first "test-tube baby ?
- 1978 - Louise Brown, the first "test-tube baby", was born in England, the product of the first successful IVF procedure.
What is fertility tourism?
Fertility tourism or reproductive tourism is the practice of traveling to another country or jurisdiction for fertility treatment,and may be regarded as a form of medical tourism.
What are the reasons for fertility tourism?
The main reasons for fertility tourism are legal prohibitions or regulation of the sought procedure in the home country, the non-availability of a procedure in the home country, as well as lower costs in the destination country. The main procedures sought are In-vitro fertilization (IVF) and donor insemination, but also surrogacy.
Which is the leading fertility tourism destination for In-vitro fertilization (IVF) treatment.
Israel is the leading fertility tourism destination for In-vitro fertilization (IVF) treatment.
What is the role of India as Fertility tourism destination?
India and other Asian countries are the main destinations for U.S. women seeking fertility treatment, being the destinations for 40% of U.S. women seeking IVF and 52% seeking IVF with egg donation.